What is client intimidation? Nick Fong, the founder and broker of Ronival Real Estate, the largest and most-successful real estate brokerage in Baja California Sur, answers this question in this featured video. Then, Nick provides some great tips to enhance real estate success in your career as an agent. His success proves that he can help you with your success.
In the video, discover how to deal with client intimidation. Then, learn even more helpful tips. Therefore, continue reading to uncover some great insight from the best: Nick Fong of Ronival Real Estate.
Dealing with client intimidation head on
As Nick says in the video, if you’re a real estate agent working with a client and you’re intimidated by that client, there’s something you can do to deal with this issue. And it’s simple. Work for a real estate company like Ronival Real Estate that has a ton of experience. They have many experienced agents that will team up with you to fight client intimidation.
Reasons for client intimidation are vast. Sometimes, client intimidation occurs when discussing price point. But more often, it happens due to your own lack of experience. Regardless, you get intimidated by the client and this affects your ability to close a sale. Therefore, get support by working for a successful brokerage like Ronival Real Estate.
Effective real estate business investing
In this first video, Nick Fong asks an important question: “Are you spending or are you investing in your business?” After that, he asks if you’re spending your money needlessly. Then, he asks some additional important questions:
- Have you been investing in lead generation with advertising and marketing?
- Are you investing in the services of an assistant to off-load your work?
- What about investing in printed ads to generate leads?
- As the market is changing, what are you doing different to adjust?
- The final point: Are you spending or investing – don’t spend, but invest.
Real Estate sales tips for real success
Make a schedule to use your phone one to two hours per day, every day. It will pay off with great dividends. And for sure, there will be setbacks. So treat it like a workout or diet. It takes time to work well. Think of it as a “long game.”
Be sure to listen well, ask questions and take notes – write everything down. That way, you will remember the details for future calls and texts. It always reflects well on you when you remember personal details and ask about them in the future. Also, analyze your notes to build a personal strategy with each individual prospect. In other words, craft your questions and responses so your prospects will stay interested in talking with you.
Don’t sound like a sales person. Create an original message that will provoke a positive response, before you make that call. It can be shocking, inquisitive, or even funny. It needs to get their attention. Be sure to test it ahead of time. Practice on a friend. Your goal is to hook and engage your prospect on the first call or text and get them to respond. Nick provides an example of the most effective text you can send: “Is this ‘their name’?”
The energy you get, is the energy you will get back. If you’re doing your calls with low or bad energy, you will get that energy back. Nick states that your words make up only 7% of you communication. You intonation and your body language make up the other 93%. So make sure you get your energy right, before you make that call or send that text. Stand up, don’t sit.
Baja California Sur real estate
Many Americans, Canadians, and people from other countries choose to make Los Cabos and other magical towns in Baja California Sur, Mexico, their home or vacation home. Discover how to purchase your dream home in Baja. Make an appointment with the top Real Estate Broker in Baja: Nick Fong, featured on HGTV’s Beachfront Bargain Hunt.
Since 2010, Ronival has been helping clients find the best homes in Cabo and throughout Baja California Sur. And, they’re highly-skilled negotiators that’ll get you the best price. Whether you plan to buy a property or quickly sell your Baja real estate, they’ve got you covered!
If you’d like to take a tour of a property in Cabo or anywhere else in Baja California Sur, just click CONTACT to inquire. Or, call directly at 619-831-2000. Ronival will be happy to answer your questions You can also schedule a time to show you around this breathtaking location.