Skip To Content

No. 15, Mz 34, Lote Región

Tulum, MX 77780
  • $155,465
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 258 Days
  • MLS #: MX23495226
UPDATED: 163 min ago
$155,465
  • 1
    BEDS
  • 0.01
    ACRES
  • 1
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 40
    SQFT
  • $3,887
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Condo
County:
Area:

School Ratings & Info

Description

Distribution: Hall Dining room 1 bedroom 1 full bathroom Integral kitchen Space for dishwasher or washing machine Terrace with Rooftop, pool and private sun terrace of 23M2, Amenities such as lunch bar and yoga 6 outdoor parking spaces for the community Bicycle station Pedestrian entrance to the lobby Garden and common pool of 70M2 Characteristics: Surface: 63 Mts Landform: Regular Age: pre-sale is delivered in July 2024 Floor on which it is located: third Total Levels: 3 Land use: Residential Maintenance: $3,600.00 Accepts Pets: Property Equipment: Stove and electric heater Closet in bedrooms Building Equipment: Tanks Cistern Filter with softener Transformer Little shop Spit Payments with own resources and mortgage loans are accepted. A 30% down payment is given. And the remaining 70% in July upon delivery of the apartment Documentation available: Public deed Proof of Royal Folio Property bill and water This and other documentary information about the property available in the office by appointment Area Services: Water CFE, Sewer system Municipal services Around: Housing

Monthly Payment Calculator

www.findmexicohouses.com/homes/143864551
Print Image

No. 15, Mz 34, Lote Región Tulum, MX 77780

  • Price: $155,465
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 258 Days
  • Updated: 163 min ago
  • MLS #: MX23495226
1
Beds
1
Baths
0
½ Baths
0.01
Acres
40
SQFT
$3,887
$/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Chanchen Primero
County:
Tulum
Area:
Tulum
Property Description
Distribution: Hall Dining room 1 bedroom 1 full bathroom Integral kitchen Space for dishwasher or washing machine Terrace with Rooftop, pool and private sun terrace of 23M2, Amenities such as lunch bar and yoga 6 outdoor parking spaces for the community Bicycle station Pedestrian entrance to the lobby Garden and common pool of 70M2 Characteristics: Surface: 63 Mts Landform: Regular Age: pre-sale is delivered in July 2024 Floor on which it is located: third Total Levels: 3 Land use: Residential Maintenance: $3,600.00 Accepts Pets: Property Equipment: Stove and electric heater Closet in bedrooms Building Equipment: Tanks Cistern Filter with softener Transformer Little shop Spit Payments with own resources and mortgage loans are accepted. A 30% down payment is given. And the remaining 70% in July upon delivery of the apartment Documentation available: Public deed Proof of Royal Folio Property bill and water This and other documentary information about the property available in the office by appointment Area Services: Water CFE, Sewer system Municipal services Around: Housing
Exterior Features

Garage YN No Parking Total 0 Patio And Porch Features Balcony

Interior Features

Furnished Unfurnished Heating YN No

Property Features

Association Fee 0 Electric Other Lease Amount 0 Lease Considered YN No Levels Three Or More Pets Allowed No Pool Private YN Yes Property Sub Type Condominium Property Sub Type Additional Condominium Sale Or Lease Indicator For Sale Spa YN No Stories Total 3 Utilities Cable Available Electricity Available Water Available

 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/omni/orig_boomver_1_MX23495226-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/omni/orig_boomver_1_MX23495226-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/omni/orig_boomver_1_MX23495226-2.jpg
Logo
Ronival
Hotel Los Patios #3
Cabo San Lucas BCS MX, 23410